The AVENTAGE Advantage Craftsmanship in engineering design. The AVENTAGE line of high–performance AV receivers is based on the audio design concept of providing a massive, full–bodied sound for movie sound effects and the accurate reproduction of music sources. By expertly harmonizing traditional and advanced technologies, every factor that affects sound quality, from materials and parts to construction, layout, vibration damping (unique foot) and “fine–tuning” the sound, is handled with no other thought than to achieve the best possible audio quality. Total Purity Concept Enjoy fine sound quality. The Total Purity Concept, which Yamaha has been cultivating for many years, encompasses high drive amp technology, high purity preamplification, anti–vibration technology and independent pure power supplies. All models have fully discrete power amplifiers that help minimize distortion. They also adopt pure independent power supplies, allowing dedicated power supplies for the analog and digital circuitry to prevent digital noise from affecting analog circuitry. The anti–vibration heat sinks are designed to suppress vibration from transistors and sound pressure. High Quality Parts The whole is greater than the sum. Every single part in an AV receiver affects the sound quality. For AVENTAGE models, extra time is taken to find (or develop) the exact parts needed to achieve the highest performance possible. Sound technicians go through a testing process to, in effect, "tune" the receiver's sound. Anti–Resonance Technology A firm foundation. The Anti–Resonance Technology Wedge is a fifth foot in the center of the unit. It dampens vibrations from the power transformer, power transistors and heat sinks, as well as vibrations that might be caused by the sound from the speakers.
- 7.2-Ch Dolby Atmos, DTS: x (5.2.2-Ch) with zone 2, Cinema DSP 3D, and ypao sound optimization (rsc/multipoint)
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, airplay, Spotify connect and music cast multi-room.
- Pandora, Spotify, Sirius internet radio, Tidal, Deezer, Napster and more
- HDMI with HDCP 2.2 (7-in/2-out): 4K Ultra HD, HDR10, Dolby vision, hybrid log-gamma and BT.2020
- MusicCast surround-capable: add two music cast 20 speakers to provide wireless Surrounds for a 5.1-Ch setup