You can also avoid additional shipping charges by having a product shipped from our distribution centers to your local store for pickup within 96 hours of your purchase.
Here's how it works:
- Place an eligible item in your cart and choose the Pickup In-Store option.
- Click "Check Availability"and enter your ZIP code. Items available for Ship to Store will be available for pickup within 96 hours. Select the store where you'd like to pick up your purchase.
- Complete your order.
- Wait to receive confirmation e-mails:
- Order confirmation – Verifies that we've received your order. This email will also indicate approximately how long it will take for your item to be available for Pickup In-Store.
- Ready for pickup – Confirms that your item is ready for pickup. It will also tell you what to bring to the store.
- At the store, look for the Customer Service Desk or ask the Associate at the door to direct you to the right place.
Bring to the Store:
- Your government-issued photo ID
- Your order number
One advantage of picking up your purchase from one of our retail locations is that you avoid paying delivery or shipping charges.
Here's how it works:
- If you are shopping as a guest user, and are not already logged into the website, enter your Zip code and Click "Check Availability" on the product detail page for the product you wish to purchase. If you are a registered user, and are logged in, your zip code will already be visible, and your fulfillment options will be displayed.
- Choose the Pickup In-Store fulfillment option and select the store where you'd like to pick up your purchase. There are 2 Pickup options available:
- Pickup In-Store – Place your order online and pick it up at a local h.h. gregg store where the product is available today!
- Ship to Store – Place the order online, and we will ship it from our warehouse to your local h.h. gregg store, where you can pick it up on the date provided.
- Complete your order.
- Wait to receive the following confirmation e-mails:
- Order confirmation – Verification that we have received your order.
- Ready for pickup – Confirmation that your item is ready for pickup. Pickup In-store orders are typically available for pickup within approximately one hour.
- In order to pick up your online purchase, you will need to bring the following items to the store:
- A government-issued phone ID
- Your order number
- You may designate an alternate pickup person to pick up your order. The alternate person must have a government issued photo ID and the order number.
- Upon arrival at the store, locate the Customer Service counter, and let an h.h. gregg associte know that you are there to pick up your online purchase.
- Your order will be held at the pickup store for 30 days. To ensure your security, if you do not pick up your order within this timeframe, we will cancel the order and issue a refund in the original form of payment.
Basic Delivery Services:
Basic delivery applies only to those zip codes within our normal delivery area. To find out if you live within our normal delivery area, you can enter your zip code on a product's detail page to check coverage, or Contact Us.
If you make an online purchase of a deliverable item, a Customer Service Representative will contact you, after the order has been processed, to schedule your delivery.
Services included in Basic Delivery:
- 3-Hour Window: The delivery driver will call the evening prior to the delivery, between 7pm and 9pm, to provide you with a 3-hour window for delivery. Now you can plan the rest of your day with our three-hour delivery window, and feel confident that you won't miss a meeting, errand or appointment!
- 40-Minute Call-Ahead Service: The delivery team will call you approximately forty minutes before they arrive at your home, so there is no need to wait at home all day!
- Unpack, level and test appliances. Some exclusions may apply. See Delivery Details below for more information.
- Install icemaker prior to delivery. Complete ice hookups additional charge.
- Partial icemaker line hookup, provided water valve is directly behind refrigerator. Additional fees may apply.
- Switch Refrigerator/Dryer door prior to delivery
- Hook up h.h. gregg electrical cord and dryer venting. Purchased separately.
- Normal gas hookup, provided shut off valve is directly behind the unit. Additional charges may apply. h.h. gregg does not install gas appliances in Tennessee or Alabama or other areas where permits are required.
- Removal of boxes and packing materials
- Removal or movement of old appliances, electronics and fitness equipment within the home, at the time of the original delivery, on a one for one basis. h.h. gregg will not remove or move old furniture.
- We cannot disassemble old units or remove stair banister or door frames to remove old appliances.
- Gregg Appliances, Inc. CANNOT be held responsible for any damage to property during removal of old products.
Free Shipping on UPS shippable items $25 and up. Applies only to Standard and Economy shipping and not Express or Freight shipping. Select Major Appliances and TV's 40" or larger are not UPS shippable items and do not qualify for the free shipping promotion.
h.h. gregg partners with UPS to ship your purchase. We offer the following shipping methods for your hhgregg.com order:
- Economy – 10 to 12 business days: Includes 1 day for processing and 8 to 10 days for transit.
- Standard – 6 to 10 business days: Includes 1 day for processing and 5 to 9 days for transit.
- Express – 3 business days: Includes 1 day for processing and 2 days for transit.
Standard Freight Shipments
Select major appliances and TV's 40" or larger are considered oversized items and h.h. gregg utilizes freight carriers AIT and MXD to ship and deliver those items to your home.
Standard Freight Shipping and Delivery service does not include:
- The delivery team will not unbox the item or haul away the carton or packaging
- The delivery team will not hook up or plug in the item
- The delivery team will not provide haul away services for the old item
h.h. gregg uses AIT and MXD to ship and deliver your freight shipments to the first dry room in your home. Please allow 1-2 business days for processing your order and 5-9 days shipping transit time. On the designated delivery day, please ensure that someone over the age of 18 is home to sign for and accept the delivery. A signature will be required. Standard freight orders will be dropped off only. You should inspect the visible appearance of your shipment and report any dents, holes or other physical damage to the driver immediately or call the carrier within 24hours at the numebers listed below:
- AIT: 1-800-669-4248
- MXD: 1-866-711-3129
Shipping cost is calculated on a "per item" or "per pound" basis and is based on the shipping method you select (Standard or Express).
h.h. gregg currently does not ship to the following locations:
- P.O. Boxes
- Military Addresses
- International Locations