7.2-channel 4K Ultra AV Receiver with MusicCast Yamaha Aventage RX-A780 7.2-ch 4K Ultra HD AV Receiver with HDR, Dolby Vision, Dolby Atmos, Wi-Fi, Phono, YPAO and MusicCast. Works with Alexa. 4K Ultra HD HDMI Support Providing complete compatibility with the latest HDMI standards, this AV receiver delivers transmission of 4K video at 60 frames/second pass-through. It also supports HDR (high dynamic range) Video including Dolby Vision and Hybrid Log-Gamma which provides incredible contrast, smooth tone and rich, bright colors—giving you full, high-definition enjoyment with an exceptionally realistic and natural picture quality. Yamaha knows music As one of the world's largest musical instrument manufacturers and home theater innovators, Yamaha knows how to make your TV, movies and music sound their absolute best. Zone 2 This feature, also known as Intelligent Amp Assign, allows users to enjoy stereo sound in a second room. When Zone 2 is turned on, the two surround back channels in a 7.1-channel system will be redirected to the two speakers in Zone 2, while giving the Main Zone 5.1 channels of power. Thanks to this feature, there’s no need to switch the speaker cables on the rear of the AV receiver. Phono Input Enjoy music from your vinyl collection through the phono input terminal. Amazon Alexa on MusicCast "Alexa, turn up the volume." With Alexa voice control integration, all you have to do is ask. Use any Alexa-enabled device, such as an Echo or Echo Dot, to control either the AV receiver by itself or multiple MusicCast devices throughout your home.
- 7.2-ch Dolby Atmos, DTS:X (5.2.2-ch) with Zone 2, Cinema DSP 3D, and YPAO Sound Optimization (RSC/Multipoint)
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, AirPlay, Spotify Connect and MusicCast multi-room. Works with Amazon Alexa.
- Pandora, Spotify, SiriusXM Internet Radio, TIDAL, Deezer, Napster and more
- HDMI with HDCP 2.2 (5-in/2-out): 4K Ultra HD, HDR10, Dolby Vision, Hybrid Log-Gamma and BT.2020
- MusicCast Surround-capable: add two MusicCast 20 speakers to provide wireless surrounds for a 5.1-ch setup
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.