For anyone serious about singing, but unfamiliar with how to get a professional vocal sound, tc-helicon is releasing perform-v - its most intuitive and straightforward vocal processor to date. Designed to remove the obstacles that singers typically face in performance, perform-v lets vocalists focus entirely on their performance by providing easy control of tried-and-true vocal sounds while it expertly polishes the production values via intelligent tone functions (adaptive EQ, compression, de-easing and Gating), automatic mic input gain, pitch correction and anti-feedback algorithms. Using perform-v is as simple as plugging in a mic, and it snaps directly onto the mic stand - just where a singer needs It. For singers wanting to go beyond the essential sounds included in the box, tc-helicon offers hundreds of iconic vocal sounds for free download, using sister company TC electronics proprietary technology (known from their tone print app) to "beam" Presets directly from a smartphone to perform-v, without the need for accessories or even a wireless/Bluetooth connection.
- Essential set of classic vocal effects, including 3 reverb, 3 Echo, and 3 double types
- Smartphone integration. "Beam" Additional vocal effects, including harmonies, hard tune, and megaphone, via free app for iOS/Android
- Powerful Anti-Feedback function. Compatible with the tc-helicon mp-75 & mp-76 modern performance vocal microphones with mic control to control effects from your mic
- Visual pitch meter. Helps improve vocal technique and train the ear
- Dimmable buttons allow adjustment for a variety of lighting conditions
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.