The K-10II head works precisely and smoothly. With its load capacity of up to 20 kg, it has your camera firmly in place. The base is rotatable by 360°, ideal for panoramic shots. The locking knob for the ball can be limited via a scale in the end stop. So you can adjust the movement of the head individually to your camera. For example, this prevents the ball from loosening too much and thus prevents the camera from tilting unintentionally. The safety lock system prevents accidental slipping of the quick-release plate. The clamping device for the mounting plate is compatible with the Arca Swiss system and allows the use of various plates.
- Professional ball head with a load capacity of up to 20 kg
- 360° panorama function with scale (5° steps smoothly).
- Friction control: locking knob in the end stop can be limited.
- 3 leveling levels for ideal alignment
- Box contents: SIRUI K-10II ball head, SIRUI TY-50X quick-release plate, transport bag
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.