- 3.1 GHz Intel 7th Gen Core i5 Dual-Core
- 8GB RAM | 256GB SSD
- 12 2160 x 1440 Multi-Touch Display
- Integrated Intel HD Graphics
- microSDXC Media Card Reader
- 802.11ac Dual-Band Wi-Fi | Bluetooth 4.1
- USB 3.1 Type-C
- Windows 10 Home
Take your work and entertainment with you on-the-go with the 12 Galaxy Book 12 Multi-Touch 2-in-1 Notebook from Samsung. Its 2-in-1 design lets you quickly change from typing in laptop mode to writing drawing and more in tablet mode using the included S-Pen stylus or even your fingers. Moreover its 12 display features a 2160 x 1440 resolution and multi-touch capabilities so youll be able to utilize touch gestures and commands within Windows 10 to enhance its efficiency and accessibility.
Powered by a 3.1 GHz Intel 7th Gen Core i5 dual-core processor and 8GB of RAM it can handle multitasking and quickly accessing frequently used files and programs. For storing your photos videos and files its equipped with a 256GB solid-state drive. Connect to the Internet via 802.11ac dual-band Wi-Fi which lets you connect to the 5 GHz band for faster speeds. Other integrated features include two webcams a microphone speakers a 3.5mm mic and headphone combo jack and two USB 3.1 Type-C port. The operating system installed is Windows 10 Home.
- Seamlessly Connected
- Connect your Samsung Book and Samsung smartphone to share files wirelessly even without Wi-Fi. Youll also be able to receive and response to notifications from third party and native apps.
- More Ways to Do More
- Swap from typing in laptop mode to tablet mode and use the included S-Pen or your fingers to take notes doodle and more.
- Super AMOLED Display
- The Galaxy Book 12 features a Super AMOLED display with a 2160 x 1440 resolution so you can enjoy crisp and clear content with vivid colors.
- Lightning Quick
- The Galaxy Book 12 can last up to 11 hours of video playback on a single charge. Recharge it quickly thanks to Adaptive Fast Charging which can recharge it fully in under three hours.
- Expandable Memory
- If the built-in storage isnt enough for you you can install a microSDXC card up to 256GB to increase this systems capacity. Its also useful for quickly transferring files from mobile devices.
Windows 10 Home
- Start Menu
- After its hiatus in Windows 8 the Start Menu has returned. Utilizing a combination of the traditional menu system and Windows 8s Live Tiles the improved Start Menu gives you more information at a glance showing notification information alongside your applications and other pinned items.
- Microsofts digital personal assistant Cortana can answer your questions with information gleaned from both your device and the internet at large. You can type or even talk with her if your system has a microphone. Using her Notebook Cortana keeps track of your needs and wants and she learns over time to improve her information gathering skills.
- Microsoft Edge
- After nearly 20 years Microsoft has finally replaced its Internet Explorer web browser. With Microsoft Edge users can write directly on web pages and share notes with friends and colleagues. It also improves the online reading experience by adding a distraction-free mode and read-it-later functionality. Edge also has built-in Cortana integration; you can have her help you find a restaurant make a reservation and pull up directions without leaving your browser.
- Windows Store
- For Windows 10 Microsoft has unified the Windows Store. Now apps for PCs tablets and phones will all be accessible from one place. And with support for Universal Apps one version of an app can work across all your compatible devices automatically.
- Windows Continuum
- Windows 10 was designed for a variety of screen sizes and input styles and with its Continuum feature it automatically adapts to fit your needs. A Windows 10 tablet on its own requires a touch-centric approach but attaching a mouse and keyboard will shift everything to a more traditional interface. You can even attach an external monitor to your Windows 10 phone for a near-desktop experience. But its not just the operating system; Windows Universal Apps take advantage of Continuum as well.
- Xbox on Windows 10
- Gaming is a big focus of Windows 10. Xbox integration allows for PC players to match up against Xbox One players on supported games and if you have an Xbox One you can even stream compatible titles to your PC. Native support for recording with the new Game DVR feature makes it easy to capture and share your gameplay. The new DirectX12 takes better advantage of multi-core processors giving games a performance boost even on older hardware. Windows 10 also features native support for virtual reality headsets such as the Oculus Rift.
What's In The Box?
- USB Type-C Cable
- Power Adapter
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.