The OM-D E-M1X is a professional mirrorless camera with features designed to take your work to exciting new places. It’s packed with innovative TECH to make quick work of challenging assignments, Including those requiring handheld super telephoto photography: up to 18 frames per second continuous shooting with precision c-aft tracking, air-based intelligent subject detection autofocus, advanced in-camera image stabilization with a world-leading 7. 0 shutter speed stops of compensation, and a handheld 50 MP ultra-high resolution shooting mode. It’s all packaged in a compact, lightweight, weather sealed system with magnesium alloy construction and an integrated vertical grip. Paired with the superior resolution of Olympus Pro lenses, count on the E-M1X to bring your very best vision and creativity to life.
- 20. 4 MP live MOS sensor with dual Tropic VIII image Processors
- 5-Axis sync is provides 7. 5 EV Stops of compensation, The world's most effective stabilization performance
- Hand-held High-Res shot mode provides 50MP images with no stabilizing gear
- Live ND provides the effects of an ND filter without the need to use a filter
- Multi-selector (joystick) on both the vertical and horizontal shooting positions for quick selection of the AF area
- 60 FPS (s-aft), 18 fps (c-aft tracking) continuous shooting with the silent electronic shutter
- 121-Point all Cross-type on-chip Phase detection Plus contrast detection AF
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.