Who cares that the Edge 830 touchscreen cycling computer offers dynamic performance monitoring and insights to help you improve? You do. So, whether you’re a podium finisher, Kona qualifier, gravel grinder, straight-shaven, urban pedaler, dirt ball or somewhere in between, Edge 830 is ready to roll as your new riding partner.
- Performance GPS cycling computer with mapping and touchscreen
- Dynamic performance monitoring provides insights on your VO2 max, recovery, training load focus, heat and altitude acclimation, nutrition, hydration and more when paired with compatible sensors
- Cycling safety features include new bike alarm, group messaging and tracking, assistance and compatibility with Varia rearview radar and lights so you can see and be seen (when device is paired with your compatible smartphone)
- Includes routable Garmin Cycle Map with popularity routing — helps you ride like a local — plus on-device route creation, off-course recalculation and back to start; mountain biking model has integrated Trail forks data
- Customize with free apps, widgets and data fields from the Connect IQ Store
- MTB dynamics track jump count, jump distance, hang time, and Grit, a measure of the ride’s difficulty, and Flow, which tracks the smoothness of your descent so you have a score to beat next time
- Battery life: up to 20 hours with GPS; works with Garmin Charge power pack for up to 40 hours of additional battery life