The FUJINON XF80mmF2.8 R LM OIS WR Macro Lens is a mid-telephoto macro lens that delivers the very best results from Fujifilm's unique X-TRANS CMOS sensor. With an optical construction of 16 elements in 12 groups, including one aspherical lens, one Super ED lens, and three ED lenses, along with a Floating Focus System, this lens is capable of achieving high-quality macro shooting from close-up to far away. This lens features a focal length equivalent to 122mm (on a 35mm format), a maximum aperture of F2.8, and 1.0x magnification factor, a first in the X Series interchangeable lens range. By achieving high resolving power at the focus point and beautiful bokeh, this lens is optimal for shooting flowers and nature photos. Combine this lens with Fujifilm’s unique Film Simulation modes for truly stunning close-up images.
- High resolving power and beautiful bokeh - an optical construction of 16 elements in 12 groups, including one aspherical Lens, one Super ED Lens, and three ED lenses has been Adopted.
- New AF System - Adopts a Floating Focus System, which divides focus lens group into “Front Focus Group” and “Rear Focus Group” and drives them depending on the shooting distance with high accuracy.
- Optical Image Stabilization - Angle shake and shift shake are suppressed by using a gyro sensor and an acceleration sensor with high accuracy, which achieves 5-stop image stabilization.
- Weather and dust resistant, -10 DegreeC/14 DegreeF low-temperature operation with fluorine coating. Angle of view is 20.1 degree
- Compatible with the XF1.4x and XF2.0x Teleconverters.Min. aperture:F22