- Micro Four Thirds Sensor with MFT Mount
- DCI 4K (4096 x 2160) Video Capture
- 16MP Still Photos
- Over 12 Stops of Dynamic Range
- RAW Photo and Video Capture
- Burst and Interval Photos Modes
- P / S / A / M Exposure Modes
- 1.7 Gbps Average Bitrate
- microSD / SSD Recording
- Works with Inspire 1 Quadcopter
Equip your DJI Inspire 1 with Micro Four Thirds imaging performance and the benefits of an interchangeable lens system with the Zenmuse X5R RAW Camera and 3-Axis Gimbal with 15mm f/1.7 Lens. This 4K camera system features an integrated 3-axis brushless gimbal that provides stabilization and enables the camera to move independently of the aircraft. In addition to video the camera can take 16-megapixel still photos with the option for burst and time-lapse modes.
- 12.8 stops dynamic range for enhanced highlight and shadow detail
- H.264 and Cinema DNG RAW video recording
- Records video and stills to micro-SDHC/SDXC cards or SSD Drives (SSD required for RAW video capture)
- Single shot or take bursts for 3 5 or 7 frames
- Time-lapse mode captures photos at stepped intervals between 3 and 60 seconds
- Program Aperture Priority Shutter Priority and Manual exposure modes
What's In The Box?
- Zenmuse X5R RAW Camera and 3-Axis Gimbal
- 512GB SSD for Zenmuse X5R Camera
- MFT 15mm f/1.7 ASPH Prime Lens
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.