- 1 20MP CMOS Sensor
- Gimbal-Stabilized 4K60 / 20MP Imaging
- FlightAutonomy with Five Vision Sensors
- Obstacle Avoidance / Indoor Flying
- Top Speed of 45 mph in Sport Mode
- Maximum Control Range of 4.3 Miles
- Visual Tracking of Moving Subject
- TapFly - Fly with a Tap of the Finger
- Up to 30 Minutes Flying Time
- Mobile Device Holder Included
The Phantom 4 Advanced from DJI boasts a 3-axis-stabilized gimbal camera with a 20MP 1 CMOS sensor capable of shooting up to 4K/60fps video as well as photo bursts at up to 14 fps. Distinct from its sibling the Phantom 4 Pro this Phantom benefits from a total of five vision sensors which enable precise navigation where GPS is unavailable and provide two directions of obstacle detection. Additionally it adopts a titanium and magnesium body for increased rigidity and reduced weight. Like the Pro the Advanced can attain a top speed of 45 mph in Sport Mode and can fly for up to 30 minutes.
This variant features a mobile device holder. Using a separately available iOS or Android mobile device you can access app-based functions and view a live feed from the camera.
Gimbal Camera with 1 CMOS Sensor
- The onboard camera features a 1-inch 20-megapixel CMOS sensor. A custom-engineered lens made up of eight elements is arranged in seven groups. The camera boasts a mechanical aperture that eliminates rolling shutter distortion that can occur when taking images of fast moving subjects or when flying at high speed and a mechanical focus.
- 1 CMOS Sensor
- Sensor size is often more important to image quality than the number of pixels because a larger sensor has dynamic range better signal-to-noise ratio and boosted low light performance. The 1 20MP CMOS sensor in the Phantom 4 Advanced is almost four times the size of the Phantom 4s 1/2.3 sensor. It uses larger pixels and has a maximum ISO of up to 12 800 as well as increased contrast.
- H.264 and H.265 4K Video Recording
- Powerful video processing supports H.264 4K videos at 60 fps or H.265 4K at 30 fps both recorded in a 100 Mbps bit rate. Advanced sensors and processors ensure everything is captured with more image detail and the image data needed for manipulation in post-production.
- Production-Optimized 4K
- An enhanced video processing system allows video to be captured in cinema- and production- optimized DCI 4K (4096 x 2160) at 60 fps and a bit rate of 100 Mbps. The Phantom 4 Advanced also supports the H.265 video codec at 30 fps in 4K resolution. For a given bit rate H.265 doubles the amount of image processing as H.264 resulting in significantly enhanced image quality from a more efficient compression. Record in the high dynamic range D-log mode to make the most of this image data for color grading.
- High Resolution Lens
- The Phantom 4 Advanced camera has an aerial-optimized f/2.8 wide-angle lens with a 24mm-equivalent focal length. It features eight elements — two aspherical — arranged in seven groups that fit into a smaller more compact frame. Its images are consistently detailed with low distortion and low dispersion ensuring that photos and videos are sharp and vivid.
- Mechanical Shutter
- Capturing objects moving at high speed has always been a challenge for flying cameras using an electronic shutter. This is why the Phantom 4 Advanced uses a mechanical shutter and a large-aperture prime lens. A maximum mechanical shutter speed of 1/2000-second eliminates motion blur and jello effect caused by shooting a fast-moving object with a rolling electronic shutter. The electronic shutter has also boasts a max speed of 1/8000-second and a there is a Burst Mode capable of shooting 14 fps at 20 megapixels to catch the perfect moment.
Five Vision Sensors
- Equipped with the FlightAutonomy system made up of five vision sensors dual-band satellite positioning (GPS and GLONASS) ultrasonic rangefinders and redundant sensors the Phantom 4 Advanced is able to hover precisely in places without GPS and fly in complex environments. The dual forward vision sensors can see as far as 98 out in front and enable auto brake hover or detour in front of obstacles within a 49-foot range.
Remote Controller with Lightbridge HD Video Link
- The Phantom 4 Remote Controller integrates an upgraded Lightbridge HD video transmission which enables up to 720p HD live view with a range of up to 4.3 miles. The system uses a combined 2.4 GHz signal for both control and monitoring. This in contrast to the Phantom 4 Pro which also offers a 5.8 GHz channel for Lightbridge. The DJI GO 4 app combined with a separately available iOS or Android mobile device allows you to live stream edit and share your aerial videos and photos instantly.
Intelligent Flight Modes
- With Draw simply draw a route on screen and the Phantom 4 Advanced will move in that direction while keeping its altitude locked. This allows the pilot to focus on camera control and enables more complex shots. There are two Draw modes that can be used in different scenarios:
Standard: The aircraft follows the route at a constant speed with the camera facing in the direction of flight.
Free: The aircraft only moves along the route when instructed. In this mode the camera can face in any direction during a flight.
- Following fast-moving objects can be very challenging but Advanced image-recognition algorithms used by the Phantom 4 Advanced allow it to recognize and track an object while keeping it in frame. This algorithm also recognizes a range of subjects from people to vehicles to animals and will adjust its flight dynamics to match ensuring smoother shots. Pilots can now choose between:
Trace: Follow behind or in front of a subject avoiding obstacles automatically.
Profile: Fly alongside a subject at a variety of angles to get profile shots of the subject.
Spotlight: Keep the camera trained on a subject while the aircraft flies almost anywhere.
- Fly in any direction visibl
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.