Cisco’s 550X series switch provides the advanced feature set that growing businesses require and that high bandwidth applications and technologies demand. The switch can improve the availability of your critical applications, protect your business information, and optimize your network bandwidth to more effectively deliver information and support applications.The Cisco 500 Series is a line of stackable managed switches that offer the advanced capabilities you need to support a more demanding network environment, at an affordable price. They provide a solid foundation for your current business applications, as well as those you are planning for the future. Your Purchase Includes: Cisco SG550X-48-K9-NA 48-Port Gigabit Managed Switch 1 Year Extended Warranty under $1,500.00 2- Cat5e Ethernet Patch Cable - Snagless RJ45, 1-Foot MicroFiber Cloth
- Brand Cisco, Model SG550X-48P-K9-NA
- Layer 3 Switch, Total Number of Network Ports: 48, Uplink Port: Yes, Modular: Yes, Stack Port: Yes, Port/Expansion Slot Details: 2 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet Uplink
- Media Type Supported: Optical Fiber, Media Type Supported: Twisted Pair, Ethernet Technology: 10 Gigabit Ethernet, Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
- Number of Total Expansion Slots: 4, Expansion Slot Type: SFP+, Shared SFP Slot: Yes, Number of SFP+ Slots: 4, Layer Supported: 3, Manageable: Yes,
- Power Source: Power Supply, Redundant Power Supply Supported: No, Height: 1.7", Width: 17.3", Depth: 13.8", Weight (Approximate): 12.83 lb
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.