The SG500X-48P-K9 48-Port PoE Gigabit Ethernet Stackable Managed Switch from Cisco features 48 Gigabit Ethernet ports, four 10 Gigabyte SFP+ Ethernet ports that includes two 10 Gigabyte Ethernet ports, and two 10 Gigabyte Ethernet and 5 Gigabyte Ethernet stacking combos. It also supports the Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) standard (IEEE 802.at), providing up to 30W per port. The power is managed in a way that only the amount of power the endpoint needs is delivered to it and is not wasted. The switch is equipped with 800 MHz ARM CPU, and features switching capacity of 176 Gb/s. Cisco 500X is also fully backwards compatible with IEEE 802.11af PoE and previous-generation Cisco legacy PoE protocols.
- INCLUDED ITEMS: 1 x Cisco SG500X-48P-K9 48-Port PoE Gigabit Ethernet Stackable Managed Switch (SG500X-48P-K9-NA) | 1 x Microfiber Cloth
- 48 x Gigabyte Ethernet (RJ-45) PoE Ports | 4 x 10 Gigabyte Ethernet SFP+
- 176 Gb/s Switching Capacity | 32 MB Flash Memory
- 256 MB RAM/800 MHz ARM CPU | 375W PoE Power Budget
- True Stacking Capability | Networkwide Automatic Voice Deployment
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.