With the SF110 110 Series 24-Port Unmanaged Network Switch from Cisco you can connect a variety of Ethernet enabled devices such as access points, hubs, computers, and more directly to a larger network and to the Internet. Plug and play configuration allows you to place it into a rack mount configuration and begin expanding your network capacity right away. The SF110 comes equipped with sixteen Fast Ethernet ports that provide a fast, reliable network connection. A switching capacity of 48 Gbps and forwarding capacity of 35.7 Mpps ensures users benefit from increased bandwidth and throughput to move packets through the switch faster and more efficiently. Once installed this Cisco switch helps to reduce energy consumption as it supports the 802.3az networking standard, which puts unused links within the switch to sleep. For added piece of mind the SF110 supports automatic cable detection to eliminate the concern over using the wrong cable and comes compatible with a wide variety of equipment from other vendors.
- INCLUDED ITEMS: 1 x Cisco SF110 110 Series 24-Port Unmanaged Network Switch | 1 x Microfiber Cloth
- 24 x Fast Ethernet Ports | 2 x Combo mini-GBIC Slots
- 48 Gbps Switching Capacity | 35.7 Mpps Forwarding Capacity
- 802.3/3u/ab/z/x/af Network Standards | 128MB RAM / 128MB Flash Memory
- Fanless, Rack-Mountable Design | 9216 bytes Jumbo Frame
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.