Speed, features, and networking blend together in the DCP-L5650DN All-in-One Monochrome Laser Printer from Brother to provide small workgroups and homes with a single option for their printing, scanning, and copying needs. This model boasts and exceptional print speed of 42 ppm along with a resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi for sharp documents and automatic duplexing to save paper. Scanning and copying is possible thanks to the integration of a 70-sheet ADF and a large legal-sized flatbed scanning unit that can capture images at an optical resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi. Also, it has an impressive scan speed of 28 ipm in simplex and 56 ipm in duplex for monochrome which slows slightly during color scanning to 20 ipm and 34 ipm in simplex and duplex, respectively. In order to speed up use, the DCP-L5650DN is equipped with a large 3.7" color touchscreen for quickly swiping through all the settings. It also offers a USB host port for direct printing and scanning. Paper is handled by either a standard 250-sheet input tray or a versatile 50-sheet multipurpose tray and the total capacity can be expanded to 1,340 sheets with optional trays. Additionally, it features both USB 2.0 and Ethernet connectivity for easily implementing the printer in your working area.
- 1 x Brother DCP-L5650DN All-in-One Monochrome Laser Printer | 1 x High Quality Dust Cleaner Blower | 1 x Deluxe Cleaning Kit | 1 x Microfiber Cloth
- Print, Scan, Copy | Print Resolution: 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Print Speed: 42 ppm | Optical Scan Resolution: 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Scan Speed: 28 ipm Simplex/56 ipm Duplex | Maximum Document Size: 8.5 x 14"
- Automatic Duplexing | 3.7" Color Touchscreen; USB Host Port