PROFESSIONAL SOUND FOR A COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE
Our beyerdynamic drivers are the meta pick in premium studio-quality sound. That much is proven by the MMX 100’s high-resolution sound. The 40mm drivers built into the MMX have been specially optimised for gaming by our acoustic engineers.
This results in a clearer and more precise sound that can be heard across all genres: in FPS games you profit from a precise sound localisation, which gives you a notable advantage in a range of situations. RPGs feel even more realistic thanks to the distinct sound.
- Clear and precise sound on studio level
- Natural vocal transmission with low ambient noise thanks to detachable META VOICE microphone
- Best compatibility with PC, XBOX, Playstation and Nintendo Switch with volume control wheel and separate mute switch for intuitive operation
- Excellent wearing comfort throughout many many hours of gaming
- Detachable microphone, cable and replaceable spare parts for durability
META VOICE MICROPHONE FOR STUDIO-LEVEL GAMING
Loud background noises in the chat break a team’s immersion and focus. In gaming, the stakes are high and it’s important for your voice to be transmitted naturally with a minimum of background noise. We have translated our years of studio experience into the world of gaming to set our benchmark for studio-level gaming. The answer is the new META VOICE cardioid condenser microphone, which features a 9.9 mm capsule to reproduce your voice naturally and true to life. However, typical background noises like keyboard clacks and mouse clicks will be eliminated.
VOLUME DIAL AND MUTE BUTTON
Never again will you have to waste time searching along your cable! A practical volume dial ensures the MMX 100 can be adjusted quickly and precisely. Intuitive controls mean you can adjust the volume without leaving your game. And the microphone can be muted using the separate mute button.
SOPHISTICATED DESIGN FOR HOURS OF COMFORT
The MMX 100 combines the classic beyerdynamic aesthetic with a functionality that really matters in gaming. The aluminium band holds the headset together and guarantees durability and a premium look. To prevent pressure points on the head, the band is fitted with memory foam cushioning encased in artificial leather. The memory-foam-filled artificial leather ear pads guarantee comfort for hours on end, and they can be swapped even more quickly and easily thanks to a bayonet mechanism.
- OPERATING PRINCIPLE: Closed
- TRANSMISSION TYPE: Wired
- EARPAD MATERIAL: Softskin, memory foam filling
- REMOTE: Built-in mute switch and volume control
- NOMINAL IMPEDANCE HEADPHONES: 32 ohms
- WEIGHT HEADPHONES WITHOUT CABLE: 296 g
- HEADPHONE FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 5 – 30.000 Hz
- NOMINAL SOUND PRESSURE LEVEL: 116 dB
- SOUND COUPLING TO THE EAR: Circumaural (around the ear)
- CABLE & PLUG: 1.2 m analog cable for devices with 4-pin jack connector and 2 m analog cable for PC, pluggable
- POLAR PATTERN FOR MICROPHONE: Cardioid
- TRANSDUCER TYPE FOR MICROPHONE: Electret condenser - Cardioid
In the box:
- MMX 100 Headset with detachable cable and microphone arm
- 1.2M analog cable for devices with 4-pin jack connector
- 2.4M USB cable for PC, pluggable