The Audio-Technica AT4040 is a large-diaphragm, cardioid capacitor microphone designed for use in the most challenging recording applications. This side-address condenser microphone features an advanced large diaphragm tensioned specifically to provide smooth, natural sonic characteristics. Intended for vocal and general instrument recording (piano, guitars, string instruments, etc.), the microphone's cardioid polar pattern minimizes off-axis signal, reducing ambient and residual noise, and delivers pristine low-noise recordings. The AT4040 also reduces the pickup of low-frequency ambient noise, room reverberation, and mechanically-coupled vibrations.Specs Include:Microphone Type: CondenserPolar Pattern: CardioidDiaphragm Size: 0.8" (20.4mm)Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHzMax SPL: 145dB (155dB w/10dB Pad)Output Impedance: 100 ohmsWhat's In The Box:Audio-Technica AT4040 - Cardioid Large Diaphragm Studio Condenser Capacitor MicrophoneAT8449 Shock MountMicrophone Dust CoverProtective Carrying CaseLimited 5-Year WarrantyAdd a 1-Year Extended Warranty to complete your package!
- HIGH SPL CAPACITY: The AT4040 offers a built-in 10dB pad that allows you to put it in front of sources up to 155dB, and an 80Hz highpass filter that takes care of rumbles. The nickel-plated brass element baffle has been precision-machined to provide enhanced element stability and optimal sensitivity.
- FULL AND RICH SOUND: The two-micron-thick diaphragm provides accurate reproduction of even the most subtle sounds without sacrificing high-frequency performance. This mic can be counted on to capture all resonance and body ranging from an acoustic guitar to a male vocal.
- NONEXISTENT LOW-FREQUENCY DISTORTION: Transformerless circuitry virtually eliminates low-frequency distortion and provides superior correlation and high-speed versatility. This design also gives the AT4040 phenomonal reproduction of high-speed transients, which qualifies this mic as being a great capture of any percussive instrument.
- SPECIAL EXTENDED WARRANTY: For a period of one (1) year from the expiry date of the original Manufacturer's one (1) year warranty ("Parts Warranty"), Consumer Priority Service will supply replacement parts in exchange for parts determined to be defective. LABOR: For a period of one (1) year from the expiry date of the original Manufacturer's one (1) year warranty ("Labor Warranty"), Consumer Priority Service will, at its option, repair or replace this Product, should it be deemed defective.
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: Audio-Technica AT4040 Microphone, AT8449 Shock Mount, Microphone Dust Cover, Protective Carrying Case, Manufacturers Limited 5-Year Warranty PLUS 1-Year Extended Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.