ATH-R70x Professional Open-Back Reference Headphones OverviewThe ATH-R70x is Audio-Technica’s first pair of open-back reference professional headphones. Together with the ATH-M70x, they stand as a flagship model in A-T’s lineup of professional studio headphones. Featuring specially designed drivers and acoustically transparent housings fashioned from aluminum honeycomb mesh, these headphones provide an accurate and natural open-back sound. They also incorporate a new, improved design of our popular 3D wing support system to provide even greater comfort during the prolonged use often required in professional settings. Robust yet lightweight, and equipped with a unique, dual-sided detachable cable that automatically maintains proper stereo orientation (no matter how it’s attached), the R70x headphones are built for lasting comfort, convenience and audio purity. Type Open-back reference Driver Diameter 45 mm Frequency Response 5 - 40,000 Hz Maximum Input Power 1,000 mW at 1 kHz Sensitivity 99 dB Impedance 470 ohms Weight 210 g (7.4 oz), without cable and connector Accessories Included Protective carrying pouch
- AUDIOTECHNICA Pro Headphones Bundle featuring the ATH-R70x Professional Open-Back Reference Headphones
- DESIGNED WITH YOUR COMFORT IN MIND: Breathable fabric earpads and improved wing support provide long-wearing comfort, Feather-light weight (approx. 210 g w/o cable) and robust construction make headphones perfectly suited for professional use
- LISTEN IN STYLE: Carbon composite resin improves structural rigidity to provide detailed transient response
- YOU WILL HEAR THE DIFFERENCE: High-efficiency magnets and pure alloy magnetic circuit design reduce distortion and ensure accurate and extended high-frequency response
- THIS BUNDLE INCLUDES: Protective carrying pouch, Extended 1 Year Warranty In Addtion to AudioTechnica 1 Year Limited Warranty Covering Manufcturer Defects
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.