AT875R Line + Gradient Condenser Microphone OverviewAudio-Technica’s AT875R is designed for video production and broadcast (ENG/EFP) audio acquisition. Audio-Technica’s shortest shotgun microphone, it mounts conveniently on a DV camcorder without adding noticeable heft, and is ideal for use with compact digital cameras. This high-performance microphone offers a narrow acceptance angle of line + gradient design. It also features smooth, natural-sounding on-axis audio quality and excellent off-axis rejection of sound arriving from the sides and rear of mic. ELEMENT Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser POLAR PATTERN Line + gradient FREQUENCY RESPONSE 90-20,000 Hz OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY –30 dB (31.6 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa IMPEDANCE 100 ohms MAXIMUM INPUT SOUND LEVEL 127 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D. DYNAMIC RANGE (typical) 107 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL 74 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa PHANTOM POWER REQUIREMENTS 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical WEIGHT 80 g (2.8 oz) DIMENSIONS 175.0 mm (6.89") long, 21.0 mm (0.83") diameter OUTPUT CONNECTOR Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- AUDIOTECHNICA Studio Mic Bundle featuring the AT875R Line + Gradient Condenser Microphone
- RELIABLE IN THE STUDIO AND ON STAGE: Provides the narrow acceptance angle desirable for long-distance sound pickup
- UNSURPASSED SOUND QUALITY AND PICK-UP SENSITIVITY: Excellent sound rejection from the sides and rear of mic
- YOUR CLIENTS AND LISTENERS WILL HEAR THE DIFFERENCE: Designed for video production and broadcast (ENG/EFP) audio acquisition
- THIS BUNDLE INCLUDES: AT8405a stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; windscreen; soft protective pouch, Extended 1 Year Warranty In Addtion to AudioTechnica 1 Year Limited Warranty Covering Manufcturer Defects
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.