-27 Retina 5K IPS Display
-5120 x 2880 Screen Resolution
-3.2 GHz Intel Core i5 (Skylake)
-8GB of 1867 MHz DDR3 RAM
-1TB Fusion Drive
-AMD Radeon R9 M390 GPU (2GB GDDR5)
-802.11ac Wi-Fi Bluetooth 4.0
-Thunderbolt 2 + USB 3.0
-Magic Keyboard & Magic Mouse 2 Included
-Mac OS X El Capitan or macOS Sierra
Apple weds high-res 5K visuals into its sleek 5mm thin 27 iMac with Retina 5K Display. With a 5120 x 2880 native resolution this iMac provides 14.7 million pixels which is 7 times more than the standard HD display. The Retina 5K display also features a wider color gamut. Using a P3-based color gamut the Retina 5K display provides a 25% larger color space than standard sRGB displays. And with more available colors the images will appear more vivid and reveal greater detail.
The iMac houses a quad-core 6th-gen Skylake 3.2 GHz Intel Core i5 processor with 8GB of 1867 MHz DDR3 RAM. The iMac also has an AMD Radeon R9 M390 graphics card with 2GB of GDDR5 vRAM. For storage the iMac has a 1TB Fusion Drive.
Outfitted with 802.11ac Wi-Fi (backwards compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n) for the speediest hook-ups to your home network this iMac is also configured with Bluetooth 4.0 as well as an SDXC card slot for extra storage four USB 3.0 ports two Thunderbolt 2 ports and a Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45) jack. It also has a Kensington lock slot for added security.
For ports the iMac has dual Thunderbolt 2 ports (which also double as Mini DisplayPorts) and four USB 3.0 ports. Youll be able to connect with various compatible components. If you would rather go wireless with your peripherals you can use Bluetooth 4.0 technology where compatible.
- 27 Retina 5K IPS Display
- Whether your iMac is in your studio living room or kitchen the display is the focal point. With a 5120 x 2880 resolution the iMac with Retina 5K display features 14.7 million pixels which allows for crisp clear text and support for 4K photos and videos. The IPS panel allows for wider viewing angles so more people can enjoy the Retina 5K display without having to crowd around it.
- 6th-Gen Skylake Quad-Core Intel Core Performance
- The iMac houses a quad-core 6th-gen Skylake Intel Core i5 processor. Its quad cores can reach a stock speed of 3.2 GHz. It can also be overclocked up to 3.6 GHz thanks to Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 technology. The 6th-gen Skylake Intel processor uses low voltage for better energy efficiency while still providing fast performance. Combined with 8GB of 1867 MHz DDR3 RAM the iMac allows you to multitask quickly and efficiently.
- Impossibly Thin
- The iMac with Retina 5K display maintains its 5mm profile which is up to 40 percent less volume than the 2011 iMac. Using an advanced welding method called friction-stir welding Apple was able to join the front and the back of the iMac together directly.
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi & Bluetooth 4.0
- With three-stream 802.11ac technology the iMac takes desktop Wi-Fi speeds over the top. When its connected to an 802.11ac base station - including AirPort Extreme and AirPort Time Capsule (both sold separately) - you can reach data rates of up to 1.3 Gbps. Thats triple the previous 802.11n standard which means youll get up to three times faster Wi-Fi. You also get double the channel bandwidth with 80MHz-wide channels providing more room for more data to flow faster than ever. Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology is also built in so you can connect accessories such as a wireless keyboard and mouse.
- Thunderbolt 2
- Expand the capabilities of your Mac. Connect high-performance peripherals. Transfer data at high speed. Even daisy-chain multiple devices. And the iMac with Retina 5K display has Thunderbolt 2 delivering twice the bandwidth - up to 20 Gbps - for fast data transfers. While the Thunderbolt 2 ports double as mini DisplayPorts the iMac with Retina 5K display cannot be used as a standalone monitor like its predecessor. It can however be used simultaneously with an external display and can output up to a 5120 x 2880 resolution.
- USB 3.0
- With USB 3.0 you can transfer large files in seconds instead of minutes. Every iMac comes with four USB 3.0 ports - with speeds up to 10 times faster than USB 2.0 - and you can connect all your USB-compatible devices including your iPhone iPad iPod or digital camera.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.