The AKG C 414 XL II condenser microphone is the successor to the famous AKG C 414 B-TL II mic. The AKG C 414 XL II mic shows the unique sonic signature of the highly sought after AKG C 12 which enables lead vocals and solo instruments to be placed even in a dense mix. The unrivaled up-front sound is also well-known for distant miking applications like classic music recording or drum ambience miking. The XL II mic version differs from the XLS version in one major respectthe capsule. Both the slight presence boost and the impressive spatial reproduction is similar to the legendary AKG C 12 microphones. The AKG C 414 XL II offers 9 pickup patterns for you to choose the perfect setting for every application. For live-sound applications and permanent installations, all controls can be disabled easily enabling trouble-free use. A Peak-Hold LED displays even shortest overload peaks. AKG ships the C 414 XL II microphone complete with carrying case, pop filter, windscreen, and a spider-type shock mount. For over 60 years, leading musicians and engineers have used legendary AKG microphones to capture their sound so their audience hears every nuance. The C 414 family has been one of the world's most widely-used and respected studio and stage microphones in audio history. AKG has continually set new benchmarks for useful features, improved technical specifications, and ease of use to answer requests from ever-demanding recording studios, broadcast stations, and audio engineers.
- Sonic character of the famous AKG C12 delivers astounding sound quality for lead vocals and solo instruments
- Nine selectable polar patterns for the perfect setting for every application
- Three attenuation levels (-6/-12/-18dB) for close-up recording or high-output sources of up to 158dB SPL
- Three switchable different bass-cut filters to reduce wind noise, stage vibration or proximity effect
- Overload warning with audio peak hold LED to detect shortest audio peaks
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.