Large-diaphragm Cardioid Condenser Microphone with 143dB Dynamic Range, Switchable 20dB Attenuation, and Low-cut Filter
- Sonic character of the C414 XLII for beautifully detailed recording of lead vocals and solo instruments
- Outstanding dynamic range and ultralow noise for close-up recording of high-output sources of up to 156dB SPL
- Switchable 20dB attenuator and bass-cut filter for close-up recording and reduction of proximity effect
- Integrated suspension to reduce mechanical noise and vibration from stage
- Roadworthy design all-metal die-cast body with shock- and scratch-resistant finish
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.