The C544 L high-performance head-worn miniature condenser microphone with an easily fitting headband is perfect for gymnastics instruction and other hands free speech applications. A transducer shock mount reduces body noise to a minimum and the short microphone arm places the microphone in the right position to the mouth to minimize pop and breathing noise. A special moisture shield on the boom prevents the microphone from being clogged by sweat or makeup. The C544 L comes with a three-pin mini XLR connecter which fits all AKG WMS Series body-pack transmitters. The package also includes a special windscreen.
- Fully rugged sports headband for secure fit in all situations and movements
- Cardioid polar pattern for problem-free use with high ambient noise rejection
- Flexible shock mount for efficient suppression of mechanical and body noise
- Moisture shield ensuring a dry microphone capsule
- Includes four drop rings for sweat and water protection
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.