The C414 XLS multipattern condenser microphone offers a selection of nine polar patterns ideal for any application imaginable. Top features include a peak-hold LED to alert the user if overload peaks occur and a Lock Mode ensuring that the microphone settings cannot be changed unintentonally, whether that be during a live performance or in the studio. Additionally, the rugged all-metal body promises efficient rejection of RF interference and protects the microphone from the rigors of studio and stage handling. Specs:Microphone Type: CondenserPolar Pattern: Omni, Wide Cardioid, Cardioid, Hypercardioid, Figure-8Diaphragm Size: 1" (25.4mm)Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHzMax SPL: 140dB (158dB w/18dB Pad)Output Impedance: 200 ohmsSignal to Noise Ratio: 88dB (A weighted)Self Noise: 6dB (A weighted)Add a 1-Year Extended Warranty to complete your purchase today!
- FOR EVERY APPLICATION: Because of the nine polar patterns that can be found in the C414 XLS, this microphone has a setting for every application! With an astonishing low noise floor, a 152dB dynamic range, and the ability to disable all controls for live-sound applications and permanent installations, this microphone is bound to suit your environment regardless of the setting.
- HIGH QUALITY: The C414 XLS set a new benchmark in microphone versatility due to introducing a 9-pattern design. This microhpone also maintains reference-quality results through leading-edge technology and state-of-the-art components.
- CAREFULLY ENGINEERED: This microphone has been specifically engineered for highest linearity and neutral sound for precisely detailed recording of vocals and acoustic instruments. Additionally, the three attenuation levels (-6,-12,-19dB) allow for close-up recording or high-output sources of up to 158dB SPL.
- SPECIAL EXTENDED WARRANTY: For a period of one (1) year from the expiry date of the original Manufacturer's two (2) year warranty ("Parts Warranty"), Consumer Priority Service will supply replacement parts in exchange for parts determined to be defective. LABOR: For a period of one (1) year from the expiry date of the original Manufacturer's two (2) year warranty ("Labor Warranty"), Consumer Priority Service will, at its option, repair or replace this Product, should it be deemed defective.
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: AKG C414 XLS Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone, Universal Shock Mount, Microphone Windscreen, Universal Pop Filter, Metal Carrying Case, and Manufacturers 2-Year Warranty PLUS 1-Year Extended Warranty
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.