The Elite VSX-LX503 brings you the synergy of Dolby Atmos/DTS: x ideally calibrated by MCCAC, and the latest video standards Ultra HD/HDR10/HLG/Dolby vision, and even expands to a 7.2.4CH surround system with an external amplifier. Flare connect offers wireless multi-room audio with easy control on the Pioneer remote app, while internet radio and network streaming services can be enjoyed with chrome cast built-in and DTS Play-Fi via your smartphone. Powered zone 3 offers support for various home theater environments.
- Direct energy amplification at 120W Channel (8 ohms, 20 Hz-20 kHz, THD 0.08 %, 2Ch Driven, FTC)/ 230 W/Ch. (6 ohms, 1 kHz, THD 10 %, 1Ch Driven)
- Supports 5.2.4 and 7.2.2-Ch speaker layouts and 7.2.4 with the addition of an external 2 Ch. amplifier for immersive Dolby Atmos & DTS: x soundtracks
- Your Pioneer receiver can now be part of your existing Sonos Home Sound System, or the start of a new one. Instantly upgrade the music streaming capability of your home theater receiver with Sonos Connect and a free firmware update.
- 4K Ultra HD pass-through with HDCP 2.2, Dolby vision compatible with HDR10, HLG and BT.2020 support (4K/60p/4: 4: 4/24-bit) and 1080p to 4K upscaling
- Powered zone 3/Zone2 allows you to experience legendary ELITE Audio quality in secondary locations such as a home office or Patio. Bluetooth Wireless Technology (Version: 4.1 + LE, Profile: A2DP 1.2/AVRCP 1.3, Codec: SBC/AAC) Built-in
- Elite's MCCAC Auto room Tuning featuring phase control, subwoofer EQ and multi-point standing wave control ensures the Premier home theater calibration