Combining world-class performance with the best features of our fitness and outdoor watches, Fenix 5X is the premiere multisport training companion. It’s the first Fenix series watch to offer full-color TOPO U.S. mapping for at-a-glance navigation and location reference -so you can beat yesterday, and be sure of getting back. You get advanced features such as Elevate wrist heart rate technology, built-in activity profiles, performance metrics and training status readings that show the fitness-enhancing effects of your workout. Smart notifications help you stay in touch on the go. Plus, Quick Fit bands let you tailor the look to any lifestyle or activity -no tools required. Go from workplace to workout without breaking stride.
- Ultimate multisport GPS watch with full-color TOPO U.S. mapping, routable cycling maps and other outdoor navigation features
- Fit for adventure with rugged design that features stainless steel bezel, buttons and rear case: Physical size 5.1 x 5.1 x 1.8 cm;Weight - silicone band: 98 g ; metal band: 196 g
- Built-in navigation sensors include GPS and GLONASS capability to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone as well as 3-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter
- Preloaded run profiles: running, treadmill running, trail running. Put key stats at your fingertips with the performance widget that shows your training status, training load and more
- Connected features include smart notifications, automatic uploads to Garmin Connect online fitness community and personalization through free watch faces and apps from our Connect IQ store