A professional camera for photographers on the move who want top-level features and reliable durability. Whether you are in the field, on the streets or in the studio, x-pro3 reconnects you with your subject. Its revolutionary hybrid OVF/EVF and hidden LCD touchscreen keep you in the moment, while the state-of-the-art imaging sensor and professional-quality video ensure spectacular results. X-pro3 is a true photographer’s tool that combines all the feeling of film with all the quality of digital.
- Advanced Hybrid Multi Viewfinder: Optical viewfinder (OVF) uses a 0.5x magnification and parallax-correcting frame lines to provide an uninterrupted and true-to-life view of what’s in front of you. Additionally, the 3.69M-dot OLED electronic viewfinder (EVF) offers a fast and high-quality representation of exactly how your image will look.
- X-Trans CMOS 4 sensor and X-Processor 4 combination. This exceptional 26.1MP sensor uses a back-illuminated design to maximize quality and dynamic range, while its unique color filter array controls moiré and false color without the need for an optical low pass filter.
- X-Pro3’s timeless body design features a top and base plate constructed from titanium, which, despite being little more than half the density of stainless steel, is seven-times more durable. In addition to classic black, the weather-sealed X-Pro3 is also available in silver and charcoal colors, which utilize cold plasma technology for a scratch-resistant finish.
- 16 digital Film Simulation modes. This cutting-edge technology allows photographers to achieve stunning results straight out of camera and X-Pro3 introduces two exciting new additions to the collection: CLASSIC Neg. and MONOCHROMATIC Color.
- Every aspect of X-Pro3 has been designed for photographers who like to live in the moment, but none more so than its hidden 1.62M-dot tilting LCD touchscreen. When closed, all that can be viewed is a mini-display showing essential settings, removing the distraction of a full screen while shooting. With your mind and your eye always on the scene in front of you rather than the scene you’ve just shot, you can find a better connection not just with your subject, but also with your art.
- DCI 4K（4096×2160） 29.97p/25p/24p/23.98p 200Mbps/100Mbps up to approx. 15min