- Dual 1920 x 1080 HD Screens
- 1080p/30 fps Viewing
- 720p/60 fps Viewing
- Head Tracking Control
- Intelligent Flight Mode Support
- Integrated Touchpad
- HDMI Input & 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Micro-USB and microSD Card Support
- Ergonomic Lightweight Design
- Up to 6 Hours Battery Life
The DJI Goggles are designed for first-person viewing (FPV) applications using compatible DJI products. By receiving the video downlink from the wireless transmitter on your DJI aircraft the Goggles facilitate a truly immersive flying experience. The Goggles feature dual 5 screens. Each screen boasts a 1080p resolution with an 85° field of view. Both 720p60 and 1080p30 video viewing are available depending on transmission distance with a low latency rate of only 110 ms.
The Goggles supports DJIs Intelligent Flight Modes including Terrain Follow ActiveTrack TapFly Cinematic Mode Tripod Mode and Fixed-Wing Mode. You can access key intelligent features though the integrated touchpad such as focus adjustment.
Multiple interface options allow you to connect compatible devices to the Goggles via its micro-USB port HDMI input or 3.5mm audio jack. The Goggles also support microSD cards for recording your flight video. In terms of design the Goggles were engineered to be worn comfortably throughout the entire 6-hour battery life so you wont suffer from wearers fatigue.
- Dual High-Res Screens
- The DJI Goggles feature dual 1920 x 1080 screens.
- Low-Lag Transmission
- DJI Goggles offer both 720p @ 60 fps and close range 1080p @ 30 fps viewing with a low latency of just 110 ms.
- Head Tracking
- Your head movements control both aircraft yaw and camera tilt in Head Tracking Flight Mode. All you need to do is turn left or right to yaw left or right and straighten your head to stop turning. In Head Tracking Gimbal Mode only the gimbal will move without affecting yaw.
- Touchpad & Remote Controller
- Access to key intelligent features through the DJI Goggles or 5D button on the Mavic Pro controller makes navigating the internal menu system easy and intuitive.
- Intelligent Flight
- DJI Goggles support DJIs Intelligent Flight Modes including Terrain Follow ActiveTrack TapFly Cinematic Mode and Tripod Mode. It also supports DJIs newest Intelligent Flight mode: Fixed-Wing Mode.
- Comfortable and Flexible
- A unique solid headband design balances and spreads the weight of DJI Goggles around the head evenly minimizing pressure on the face and keeping them comfortable to wear for hours. People who wear glasses are also able to wear them comfortably. Additionally the screen portion of DJI Goggles can be flipped up to glimpse the real world or detached entirely for easy storage and portability.