Inheriting all the functions and dual 1080p HD screens from the original DJI Goggles, DJI Goggles RE support Sphere pano viewing and local video playback, offering an upgraded FPV experience.
- OcuSync Video ,Transmission Module: The OcuSync Video Transmission Module offers 2.4 and 5.8 GHz dual-band digital video transmission with latency as low as 50 ms and a maximum control range of up to 7 km.1 Equipped with an array of powerful features, such as 1280×960 HD transmission,3 and automatic Frequency-Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) transmission, this module is compatible with a variety of multi-rotor and fixed-wing aircraft.
- Camera Module: DJI Goggles RE uses a 1/3” image sensor, providing much higher-resolution video transmission than most analog FPV goggles on the market. It also uses a global shutter, significantly reducing rolling shutter effect caused by high-frequency vibration. Also, its 148° FOV with a low-distortion lens delivers a wide, yet natural-looking camera view. With such an advanced camera, users can control flight accurately and even record a whole flight for ana
- Ultimate Control for Boundless Flight: Access to flight setting adjustments, gimbal control, and precise flight data are necessary for effective drone racing. DJI Goggles RE offer all of this and more.
- Multiple Antennas for Every Flight: DJI Goggles can be purchased with a set of three external antennas for different scenarios. “Pagoda ”(This circularly polarized antenna performs best at 5.8 GHz) “Cylindrical” ( Also circularly polarized, this antenna operates at 2.4 and 5.8 GHz for fully integrated performance)“Dipole” ( Linearly polarized, this antenna operates at 2.4 and 5.8 GHz and is lightweight, allowing for a clear video feed at close distances)
- More Compatibility, More Comfort: Compatible with the Mavic Pro, Spark, Phantom 4 series, and Inspire 2, DJI Goggles RE inherit all the great features of DJI Goggles, including full flight setting control, two high-resolution screens, Head Tracking, and more