- In-Plane Switching (IPS) Technology
- DisplayPort + Mini-DP + HDMI Inputs
- 2560 x 1440 WQHD Resolution
- 1000:1 Contrast Ratio
- 350 cd/m² Brightness
- 178°/178° Viewing Angles
- 8 ms Response Time
- 16.7 Million Colors
- Built-In USB 3.0 Hub
- Stand Included
See and do more with the UltraSharp 27 U2717D 27 16:9 InfinityEdge IPS Monitor from Dell. This display is built with an In-Plane Switching (IPS) panel that provides you with wide 178° viewing angles and vivid color reproduction. The 2560 x 1440 resolution has roughly 1.77 times more pixels than a standard Full HD display so youll be able to enjoy crystal-clear details. Furthermore it has a 350 cd/m² brightness rating a static 1000:1 contrast ratio an 8 ms response time and supports 16.7 million colors for immersive lag-free content reproduction with darker blacks and brighter bright colors. Connect this display to your system via HDMI DisplayPort or Mini-DisplayPort and then adjust it to your viewing preference. If required you can install an alternate mount or stand using the 100 x 100 mm VESA mounting holes on the back of the display.
- InfinityEdge Display
- See more with Dells InfinityEdge borders. Measuring at roughly 7.3mm thick youll be able to stay focused on whats on the display rather than the thick bulky bezels surrounding it.
- Extra Real Estate
- With a 2560 x 1440 QHD display the UltraSharp 27 has 1.77 times more screen space compared to a Full HD monitor. Extra pixels deliver enhanced details for crystal-clear visual enjoyment.
- IPS Display with 99% sRGB
- In-Plane Switching displays provide you with wide viewing angles and vivid color reproduction. Combined with a 99% sRGB coverage this monitor is suitable for handling color-sensitive work. Furthermore it comes factory-calibrated so you wont have to fuss around with the settings.