With four high-definition drivers, a groundbreaking low-pass filter, a customizable frequency response, and a detachable cable, The SE846 professional sound isolating earphones are engineered for unparalleled audio monitoring in a durable, discrete design. Secure, over the ear cable with wire form fit ensures earphones Stay in place and out of the way during hours of wear. Sound isolating technology with selection of sleeves blocks up to 37 dB of Outside noise and ensures custom, comfortable fit. Includes a premium carrying case, 1/4” adapter, fit kit with wide selection of sleeves, and nozzle removal tool with changeable inserts for frequency response adjustments.
- “-Cl” Designates the product's color variation (Clear)
- Four high-definition drivers provide extended high-end clarity and unparalleled low-end performance for a state-of-the-art listening experience
- Three-way system configuration for dedicated low, mid and high frequency distribution
- Groundbreaking low-pass filter provides the previously unattainable deep low-end performance of a true subwoofer—without sacrificing clarity or detail
- Adjustable frequency response for customizable sound signatures with removable metal nozzle and changeable nozzle inserts (balanced, warm, and bright options included)
- Sound Isolating design featuring fit kit with a variety of sleeves blocks up to 37 dB of Outside noise for immersive listening no matter where you are. Secure, over-the-ear design ensures earphones Stay in place and out of the way for unmatched, long-wearing comfort
- Innovative detachable cable system for flexible connection and wearing options
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.