The Mackie ProFX16v3 channel professional effects mixer with USB is the ultimate affordable solution for live sound, home recording, and content creators. Now with our renowned Onyx mic preamps that offer 60dB of headroom, everything From gain hungry mics to guitars will sound better than ever, and you can keep it all in check with simple single-knob compression. The new gig FX effects engine offers 24 built-in FX for even more options for adding the finishing touch. Record your tracks in 24-bit/192kHz quality with 2x4 USB I/O Plus zero-latency hardware monitoring for easy overdubs. Both Pro Tools first and waveform OEM recording software/plugin packages are included.
The Mackie ProFX16v3 features Onyx Mic Preamps, 192kHz 2x4 recording, 24 built-in FX, and simple single-knob compression with ProTools First™ and Waveform OEM™ software packages included.
- Designed for maximum versatility making it perfect for live sound, home recording, content creation, and live streaming
- Equipped with 11 Onyx mic press offering up to 60dB of gain and ultra-low noise performance. Perfect for microphones popular with content creators that require high-gain preamps
- Lay down your tracks in incredible 24-bit/ 192kHz quality for the cleanest recordings possible. 2x4 USB I/O allows you to create two custom mixes on your computer to send back in to the mixer, great for situations when you need to monitor specific tracks during playback in addition to the full mix
- With the high-resolution Gig FX effects engine, including 24 different FX options from reverbs to delays, adding some drama to your sound is easy … easy…. . easy……. . easy (delay, get it?)
- With a single knob, you can blend between monitoring your computers output and a direct feed from the mixer. Great for recording overdubs alongside a pre-recorded track
- The essential mixing tools you need: 3-band EQ on all channels with variable mid frequency control (channel 15/16 features a standard 3-band EQ). channels 9-14 feature mic inputs and stereo line inputs for maximum versatility. Hi-z switches Allows direct connection of guitars, basses, and other instruments. 100Hz low-cut filter and 48V phantom power on all mic channels. Stereo 1/8” input on channel 15/16. 3 aux/monitor outputs with dedicated per-channel send control. Dual stereo subgroup output
- Keep your input levels in check and get maximum channel headroom with the quick turn of a single compression knob. Great for giving vocals the finishing touch in live, recording, and even streaming applications
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.