PRO 44 ProPoint Condenser Boundary Microphone Overview With its half-space unidirectional polar pattern, low-profile design, and outstanding sound quality, the PRO 44 is ideal for conference tables, podiums, lecterns and other installed-sound uses. This versatile boundary mic’s self-contained electronics eliminate the need for external power modules. The PRO 44 is equipped with a wide-range condenser element with low-mass diaphragm for superior performance. ELEMENT Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser POLAR PATTERN Half-cardioid (cardioid in hemisphere above mounting surface) FREQUENCY RESPONSE 70-16,000 Hz OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY -25 dB (56.2 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa IMPEDANCE 100 ohms MAXIMUM INPUT SOUND LEVEL 114 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D. DYNAMIC RANGE (typical) 86 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO 66 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa PHANTOM POWER REQUIREMENTS 9-52V, 2 mA typical
- Audio Technica Studio Mic Bundle featuring the PRO 44 ProPoint Condenser Boundary Microphone
- RELIABLE IN THE STUDIO AND ON STAGE: Rugged design and construction
- UNSURPASSED SOUND QUALITY AND PICK-UP SENSITIVITY: 25' (7.6 m) detachable cable (TA3F to XLRM-type). Wide-range condenser element with low-mass diaphragm for superior performance
- SPECIAL EXTENDED WARRANTY: For a period of one (1) year from the expiry date of the original Manufacturer's two (2) year warranty ("Parts Warranty"), Consumer Priority Service will supply replacement parts in exchange for parts determined to be defective. LABOR: For a period of one (1) year from the expiry date of the original Manufacturer's two (2) year warranty ("Labor Warranty"), Consumer Priority Service will, at its option, repair or replace this Product, should it be deemed defective.
- THIS BUNDLE INCLUDES: ProPoint Condenser Boundary Microphone, Extended 1 Year Warranty In Addtion to Audio Technica 2 Year Limited Warranty Covering Manufcturer Defects