The Cisco 350X Series Stackable Managed Switch Is A Stackable Managed Ethernet Switch That Provides The Rich Capabilities You Need To Support A More Demanding Network Environment At A Very Affordable Price. The Sg350X Provides Gigabit Ethernet Connectivity With 10 Gigabit Uplinks. In Addition, This Switch Is Easy To Deploy And Manage Without A Large It Staff. The Sg350X Platform Is Cisco'S Cost-Effective Platform With 10 Gigabit Ethernet And Stacking.
- Brand Cisco, Model SG350X-24P-K9-NA
- Product Type: Layer 3 Switch, Total Number of Network Ports: 26, Uplink Port: Yes, Modular: Yes, Stack Port: Yes, Port/Expansion Slot Details: 4 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot, Port/Expansion Slot Details: 2 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet Uplink, Port/Expansion Slot Details: 24 x Gigabit Ethernet Network,
- Media Type Supported: Twisted Pair, Media Type Supported: Optical Fiber, Ethernet Technology: 10 Gigabit Ethernet, Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet, Network Technology: 10GBase-T, Network Technology: 10/100/1000Base-T
- Network Technology: 10GBase-X, Number of Total Expansion Slots: 4, Expansion Slot Type: SFP+, Shared SFP Slot: Yes, Number of SFP+ Slots: 4, Layer Supported: 3, Manageable: Yes
- Power Source: Power Supply, Redundant Power Supply Supported: No, Form Factor: Rack-mountable, Height: 1.7", Width: 17.3", Depth: 13.8", Weight (Approximate): 10.87 lb, Package Contents: SG350X-24P Layer 3 Switch, Power Cord, Mounting Kit, Serial Cable, Quick Start Guide, Limited Warranty: Lifetime,