Seiki 29" 720p LED HDTV (Model: SE29HY34)
This item qualifies for Free Standard Shipping. Orders shipped via Standard UPS ground will arrive in approximately 4 to 8 business days, which includes 1 day for processing and 3 to 7 days for transit.
AVERAGE REVIEW RATING
PRODUCT QUESTIONSRead Product Questions
You can also avoid additional shipping charges by having a product shipped from our distribution centers to your local store for pickup within 96 hours of your purchase.
Here's how it works:
- Place an eligible item in your cart and choose the Pickup In-Store option.
- Click "Check Availability"and enter your ZIP code. Items available for Ship to Store will be available for pickup within 96 hours. Select the store where you'd like to pick up your purchase.
- Complete your order.
- Wait to receive confirmation e-mails:
- Order confirmation – Verifies that we've received your order. This email will also indicate approximately how long it will take for your item to be available for Pickup In-Store.
- Ready for pickup – Confirms that your item is ready for pickup. It will also tell you what to bring to the store.
- At the store, look for the Customer Service Desk or ask the Associate at the door to direct you to the right place.
Bring to the Store:
- Your government-issued photo ID
- Your order number
One advantage of picking up your purchase from one of our retail locations is that you avoid paying delivery or shipping charges.
Here's how it works:
- If you are shopping as a guest user, and are not already logged into the website, enter your Zip code and Click "Check Availability" on the product detail page for the product you wish to purchase. If you are a registered user, and are logged in, your zip code will already be visible, and your fulfillment options will be displayed.
- Choose the Pickup In-Store fulfillment option and select the store where you'd like to pick up your purchase. There are 2 Pickup options available:
- Pickup In-Store – Place your order online and pick it up at a local h.h. gregg store where the product is available today!
- Ship to Store – Place the order online, and we will ship it from our warehouse to your local h.h. gregg store, where you can pick it up on the date provided.
- Complete your order.
- Wait to receive the following confirmation e-mails:
- Order confirmation – Verification that we have received your order.
- Ready for pickup – Confirmation that your item is ready for pickup. Pickup In-store orders are typically available for pickup within approximately one hour.
- In order to pick up your online purchase, you will need to bring the following items to the store:
- A government-issued phone ID
- Your order number
- The credit card used to make the purchase
- You may designate an alternate pickup person to pick up your order. The alternate person must have a government issued photo ID and the order number.
- Upon arrival at the store, locate the Customer Service counter, and let an hhgregg associte know that you are there to pick up your online purchase.
- Your order will be held at the pickup store for 30 days. To ensure your security, if you do not pick up your order within this timeframe, we will cancel the order and issue a refund in the original form of payment.
Basic Delivery Services:
Basic delivery applies only to those zip codes within our normal delivery area. To find out if you live within our normal delivery area, you can enter your zip code on a product's detail page to check coverage, or Contact Us.
If you make an online purchase of a deliverable item, a Customer Service Representative will contact you, after the order has been processed, to schedule your delivery.
Services included in Basic Delivery:
- 3-Hour Window: The delivery driver will call the evening prior to the delivery, between 7pm and 9pm, to provide you with a 3-hour window for delivery. Now you can plan the rest of your day with our three-hour delivery window, and feel confident that you won't miss a meeting, errand or appointment!
- 40-Minute Call-Ahead Service: The delivery team will call you approximately forty minutes before they arrive at your home, so there is no need to wait at home all day!
- Unpack, level and test appliances. Some exclusions may apply. See Delivery Details below for more information.
- Install icemaker prior to delivery. Complete ice hookups additional charge.
- Partial icemaker line hookup, provided water valve is directly behind refrigerator. Additional fees may apply.
- Switch Refrigerator/Dryer door prior to delivery
- Hook up hhgregg electrical cord and dryer venting. Purchased separately.
- Normal gas hookup, provided shut off valve is directly behind the unit. Additional charges may apply. hhgregg does not install gas appliances in Tennessee or Alabama or other areas where permits are required.
- Removal of boxes and packing materials
- Removal or movement of old appliances, electronics and fitness equipment within the home, at the time of the original delivery, on a one for one basis. hhgregg will not remove or move old furniture.
- We cannot disassemble old units or remove stair banister or door frames to remove old appliances.
- Gregg Appliances, Inc. CANNOT be held responsible for any damage to property during removal of old products.
Free Shipping on UPS shippable items $25 and up. Applies only to Standard and Economy shipping and not Express or Freight shipping. Select Major Appliances and TV's 40" or larger are not UPS shippable items and do not qualify for the free shipping promotion.
hhgregg partners with UPS to ship your purchase. We offer the following shipping methods for your hhgregg.com order:
- Economy – 10 to 12 business days: Includes 1 day for processing and 8 to 10 days for transit.
- Standard – 6 to 10 business days: Includes 1 day for processing and 5 to 9 days for transit.
- Express – 3 business days: Includes 1 day for processing and 2 days for transit.
Standard Freight Shipments
Select major appliances and TV's 40" or larger are considered oversized items and hhgregg utilizes freight carriers AIT and MXD to ship and deliver those items to your home.
Standard Freight Shipping and Delivery service does not include:
- The delivery team will not unbox the item or haul away the carton or packaging
- The delivery team will not hook up or plug in the item
- The delivery team will not provide haul away services for the old item
hhgregg uses AIT and MXD to ship and deliver your freight shipments to the first dry room in your home. Please allow 1-2 business days for processing your order and 5-9 days shipping transit time. On the designated delivery day, please ensure that someone over the age of 18 is home to sign for and accept the delivery. A signature will be required. Standard freight orders will be dropped off only. You should inspect the visible appearance of your shipment and report any dents, holes or other physical damage to the driver immediately or call the carrier within 24hours at the numebers listed below:
- AIT: 1-800-669-4248
- MXD: 1-866-711-3129
Shipping cost is calculated on a "per item" or "per pound" basis and is based on the shipping method you select (Standard or Express).
hhgregg currently does not ship to the following locations:
- P.O. Boxes
- Military Addresses
- International Locations
Your product will be shipped via freight to the delivery center nearest you’re delivery address. Once we confirm receipt at the local delivery center an hhgregg authorized representative will reach out to schedule the delivery date with you. With Drop off Delivery the delivery team will deliver your merchandise and set it in the first dry room in the home. The product will be left in carton.
Room of Choice Delivery
Your product will be shipped via freight to the delivery center nearest you’re delivery address. Once we confirm receipt at the local delivery center an hhgregg authorized representative will reach out to schedule the delivery date with you. With Room of Choice Delivery the delivery team will deliver your merchandise and set it in the room of your choosing. The product will be left in carton.
Room of Choice & Unbox Delivery
Your product will be shipped via freight to the delivery center nearest you’re delivery address. Once we confirm receipt at the local delivery center an hhgregg authorized representative will reach out to schedule the delivery date with you. With Room of Choice & Unbox Delivery the delivery team will deliver your merchandise and set it in the room of your choosing. The product will then be opened and inspected. Our delivery team will gladly haul away all packing materials. You will be responsible for making the final connection or installing the product.
Protect Your Product
Go Beyond the Manufacturer’s “Limited Warranty”
h.h. gregg’s Premium Service Plans provide security and peace of mind to protect you from unexpected repairs. Our no-hassle, worry-free coverage includes:
- 100% Coverage on Parts & Labor
- No Deductibles or hidden charges
- Professional In-Home Service for your convenience
- Up to 10 years of Coverage on Major Components for select items
- No Lemon Guarantee
Other benefits include:
- Fully transferable coverage
- Accidental Damage from Handling (ADH)*
- Power Surge Protection*
- Food Spoilage reimbursement*
- Laundry Credit*
- And more…
*Not all benefits are included with every service plan. Click here for more information about h.h. gregg’s Premium Service Plans.
Premium Service Plans
Protect yourself against unexpected problems and costly repairs with a Premium Service Plan today!
Premium Service Plans offer security and peace of mind. In the event that your product needs to be repaired, you can feel confident that your purchase is covered. Below are the services covered by our Premium Service Plan.
Repair Plan Coverage Includes:
- 100% Coverage on Parts & Labor: Covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns - even those due to normal wear & tear.*
- No Deductibles: No hidden charges or fees.
- In-Home Service: Professional service technicans to repair your product in the comfort of your home.*
- No Lemon Guarantee: If your covered product requires more than three repairs for the same defect, we'll replace it.
- Up to 10 years of Coverage on Major Components for Selected Items: Includes major products, such as home appliances, consumer electronics, etc.*
- Accidental Damage from Handling (ADH): In the normal and customary use of products, damages can occur. ADH covers your cameras, camcorders and other select products from breakdowns due to drops, spills, cracked lenses and screens.
- Power Surge Protection: Breakdowns resulting from power surges are covered. Manufacturer's warranties do not offer this protection.
- Food Spoilage: In the event that your refrigerator or freezer fails to cool, due to functional part failure, you may qualify for up to $250 toward your food loss replacement.
- Transferable: Coverage is transferable if the product is sold or given as a gift, at no extra charge.
Replacement Plan Coverage
If the service team is unable to repair your product, your Premium Service Plan (PSP) will cover a replacement. For a replacement, a damaged model will first be replaced with a new product of the same model. If this model is unavailable for any reason, you will be given a substitute model from the same manufacturer at a similar price point.
Services included in Replacement Coverage:
- Two Year Replacement Plan Coverage: One-time product replacement for covered products that experience a breakdown.
- In-Store Exchange: For your convenience.
- Transferable: Coverage is transferable if the product is sold or given as a gift, at no extra charge.
Major Component Only Coverage
If you purchased a Major Component Service Plan on one of the following items you will receive the following specific coverage:
- Refrigerator, Freezer, Air Conditioner: Only the compressor is covered
- Top Load Washer: Only the transmission is covered
- Front Load Washer: Only the Drive Motor and motor control board are covered
- Range/ Oven: Only the heating element and/or burner assembly is covered
- Microwave Oven: Only the magnetron tube is covered
- Dishwasher: Only the pump and motor are covered
- Dryer: Motor and heating element and/or motor and burner assembly only
- Single Picture Tube TVs, Projection TVs,: Only the CRT picture tube(s), LCD/DLP TV's light engines and/or light engine repairs are covered (does not include lamp/bulb replacements).
Quality Customer Service
In the event that your product needs to be repaired, we will quickly assess the breakdown and determine which of the following services you require:
- Carry-in: We will refer you to the nearest authorized service center from a network of over 25,000 servicers.
- Pre-paid Shipping: We provide you with a pre-paid shipping label for products that require shipment for service.
- On-site (In-Home): Someone will come to your home to repair your product.*
Questions? Call us toll-free at 1-800-284-7344, Monday through Friday from 8AM to 6PM EST or Saturday 10AM to 6PM.
Obligor: The company obligated under the Plan is AMT Warranty Corp., whose address is 2200 Hwy 121, Suite 100, Bedford, TX 76021, telephone 1-800-327-5818. In Florida, the company obligated under the Plan is Technology Insurance Company, Inc., whose address is 59 Maiden Lane, 6th Floor, New York, NY 10038, telephone 1-800-327-5818.
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
Price Available at Checkout
Why can’t we show you the price?
When our price is lower than the manufacturer's suggested retail price, hhgregg cannot show you the price until you are checking out.
By adhering to the manufacturer’s M.A.P. policies, hhgregg can continue to offer the widest assortment of products from the top brands at the lowest prices. Don’t forget to create an hhgregg account here to receive additional offers. These are just a few of the ways We Help!
To see the price on this item, click the “Add to Cart” button. Then, click the “View My Cart” button. Lastly, click “Proceed to Checkout.” The price will be shown in the Billing section of the Checkout process.
Collection of Information
Use of Information
hhgregg uses your Personal Information for the following purposes: to process your orders and administer your account; to administer and improve the Site and related services; to notify you of our products, services, promotional events or special offers that may be of interest to you; to provide Internet security; and to meet legal requirements. hhgregg may work with our business partners who may perform certain functions on our behalf, such as fulfilling orders, sending email messages, managing data, processing credit card payments or providing customer service. These business partners have access to your Personal Information only to the extent necessary to perform these specific functions and may not use it for any other purpose. Other than for the specific purposes set forth in this Policy, we will not disclose your Personal Information unless we obtain your prior consent or are legally required to do so. We may use third-party advertising companies to place ads on the Site and to place our ads on other web sites. These companies may use Anonymous Information about your visits to this and other web sites to provide advertisements on the Site and other sites about goods and services that may be of interest to you. If hhgregg is involved in the sale of a substantial portion of its business assets, Anonymous or Personal Information may be among the transferred assets.
Privacy of Children
hhgregg encourages parents and guardians to be aware of and participate in their children's online activities. We strictly adhere to the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act and will not knowingly collect, use or disclose Personal Information from any child under the age of 13 in any manner that violates this law.
Your Opportunity to Opt-out of Email Advertising
In the event you do not wish to receive promotional email from hhgregg , follow the opt-out instructions contained within the body of any email message you receive.
When you visit the Site, hhgregg or a third-party advertiser may store or recognize some information on your computer in the form of a "cookie" or similar file that can help us in many ways. For example, cookies allow us to tailor the Site to better match your interests and preferences. With most Internet browsers or other software, you can erase cookies from your computer hard drive, block all cookies or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. Please refer to your browser instructions to learn more about these functions. If you reject cookies, functionality of the Site may be limited, and you may not be able to take advantage of many of the Site's features.
The Site may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties. hhgregg is not responsible for the collection or use of your Personal or Anonymous Information at any third party sites
We have policies and procedures in place to protect the privacy and confidentiality of your Personal Information that we collect and maintain. All Personal Information is stored on our secured servers, behind a firewall at a data center with access to data strictly controlled. Any unauthorized use of the Site may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution. hhgregg uses Secure Sockets Layering (SSL) to encrypt your personal credit information, including your credit card number, before it travels over the Internet.
Contacting hhgregg or Modifying Your Personal Information
If you have any questions or comments about this Policy, please contact us by email. Please provide a concise communication with complete information, including your contact information.