h.h. gregg is proud to offer Hassle-Free returns and exchanges for all purchases. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, feel free to return or exchange your in-store or online purchase at any h.h. gregg store location. Online orders can also be returned or exchanged by mail.
If you need help with Returns and Exchanges, please contact customer service at 1-866-974-7344.
Customer Service Hours of Operation:
- Monday-Friday from 8am – 7pm EST
- Saturday from 10am – 7pm EST
- Sunday from 10am – 6pm EST
General Return & Exchange Policy
Whether you’re returning or exchanging merchandise purchased online or in an h.h. gregg store, the following conditions apply:
- All returns must be made within thirty (30) days from the original purchase date, and accompanied by the original sales receipt or packing slip.
- Merchandise must be in its original condition and include all original packing materials, accessories, product manuals and warranty cards.
Certain products and services are excluded from h.h. gregg’s return and exchange policy, and may not be returned or exchanged including, but not limited to the following:
- Labor, delivery and/or installation services
- Activation and Services fees associated with Satellite, Mobile Phones and other subscription-based services
- Pre-paid cards (e.g. music, photo, video, gaming or phone cards)
- Personalized items
- Non-defective, opened video games, music, movies and computer software
- Items that have been damaged through intentional or accidental abuse
When returning a Mobile phone or wireless subscription device, it is necessary for the customer to cancel the service directly with the carrier. Failure to cancel service may result in additional carrier charges. The customer is responsible for any past and future carrier charges incurred and must work directly with the carrier to make payment. h.h. gregg is not responsible for any charges incurred by customers from carrier or other subscription services.
Tempur-Pedic comes with a 90-day trial period. Serta iComfort comes with a 120-day trial period. Trial periods and comfort guarantees apply only to mattresses and do not include foundations or pillows, which cannot be returned under this program. For all other mattress purchases, h.h. gregg offers a 45-day comfort guarantee – if within 45 days of your purchase you are not satisfied with your selection, we will exchange it for a set of equal value, or customer may select a set of greater value and pay the difference. Mattress exchanges may be made one time only. Mattress returns not valid in some states.
Special Offers / Bundles
Customers can return an individual item that was a part of the bundle package. In some cases special pricing was offered as a part of the bundle pricing. As a result, the refund amount may be less than the original purchase price if all items that constituted the bundle are not returned.
How To Return or Exchange Your Online Purchase
There are 2 ways to return or exchange your online purchase. Either take it into an h.h. gregg store or return or exchange it by mail within thirty (30) days from the original purchase date, and accompanied by the original warehouse packing slip.
Return or Exchange at an h.h. gregg Store
Avoid additional shipping charges by returning your online purchase to one of our retail store locations. Along with the product, and to avoid restocking fees, please bring the following:
- Your original warehouse packing slip
- All original packaging, product manuals, accessories and warranty information
- A driver’s license or other government-issued photo ID
Return or Exchange By Mail
If your order was shipped to you, and you are not able to return to a local h.h. gregg store, please follow the 3 easy steps below to return or exchange your online purchase by mail.
- First, contact Customer Service at 1-866-974-7344 to obtain a return merchandise authorization number (RMA#), and for information on where to ship your return.
- Next, pack all of the original packaging together including: Product (must have the original manufacturer box or carton); All original packing materials; Manuals; Accessories and Warranty information.
- Ship it! So that you have proof of delivery, we recommend that you return items via UPS ground or insured USPS. Freight charges are your responsibility, unless the product was damaged, defective or the wrong item was shipped, in which case, we will credit you for all reasonable freight charges.
How To Return or Exchange Your In-store Purchase
We will gladly return or exchange your store purchase at any h.h. gregg location within thirty (30) days from the original purchase date, and accompanied by the original sales receipt.
We will do our best to process your return or exchange quickly.
For Online Purchases:
- Please allow 10 to 14 business days for processing refunds or exchanges.
- Refunds will be credited to the original credit card used to make the purchase.
For In-Store Purchases:
- Refunds will be made using the same payment method as the original purchase.
- Refunds over $250 will be made by check within 30 business days after the item is returned if the purchase was made with cash or check.
- If the original purchase was made using a credit card, debit card or h.h. gregg card, the refund will be given using the original account.
*Note: A minimum restocking charge of 20% of the purchase price may apply if all conditions for returning are not met. Any product that was purchased with a mail-in rebate is subject to having the amount of the rebate deducted from the refund amount. Any product that is returned without a promotional item included with the original purchase will have the value of the promotional item deducted from the refund amount.
Obtaining Copies of your Receipt
If you would like to obtain a copy of your receipt, please follow the instructions below.
- For online purchases, go to the My Account page
- Then, select “Order History” from your available options on the left.
- Select "Order History" from your options on the left.
- For store purchases, visit your local h.h. gregg store and ask a Customer Service Associate to reprint a receipt.